Qualitech has strategically aligned with key organisations within our industry, both locally and internationally. Our affiliates support our robust industrial machining services and CNC manufacturing solutions as they are confident that our service quality, customer relations and safety standards are in-line with the best practices of our industry.
Nord-Lock provides the world’s most effective bolt securing systems. Products are based on leading wedge- locking technology and are recognized for their ability to safely secure bolted joints exposed to severe vibration and dynamic loads.
- Nord-Lock washers secure bolted joints with tension instead of friction
- Will not vibrate loose unintentionally
- Install / remove easily with standard tools
- Can be used with high grade fasteners
- Temperature tolerances as standard bolts
- Locking function not affected by lubrication
- High corrosion resistance
- Reliable locking for a short clamp length
Qualitech Machining Services is the authorized repair center for the O.E.M Philadelphia Gear, providing service and repair to any make and model of industrial gearbox. This association is the first of its kind in the Caribbean.
- Supply, Overhaul, Repair and Troubleshooting of ALL BRANDS of Industrial Gearboxes
- Spare parts available for all brands of gearboxes
- Over 100 years of International expertise
- Zero shipping costs and faster delivery
- O.E.M warranty
Superbolt multi-jackbolt tensioners are designed to eliminate unsafe and time consuming bolting methods. MJTs replace or retrofit existing nuts and bolts, and only require hand/air tools for installation and removal of any size tensioner.
- Low torque requirement – only hand tools needed
- Direct replacement for hex nuts covered nuts and bolts
- Perfect for applications with space constraints
- Safe method for installation personnel
- Tightens stud / bolts in pure tension
- Reduces installation time and easy to remove
Tri-Sen Systems specializes in developing innovative turbo-machinery control products that help you control and protect your rotating equipment.
Metalock specialises in cold repair of cracked or broken industrial components manufactured from Cast Iron, Steel and Aluminium.
The Metalock process involves sinking Metalock keys, perpendicular to a fracture. The fracture is then sealed and held rigid by Metalace studs. The result is a repair that is sealed tight and flush with the surface. The process has been proven and subsequently gained a worldwide reputation for reliability and speed of repair.
- Avoid stress problems normally associated with welding
- Work can be, and usually is, done on site, with usually a very great saving in time and dismantling
- Maintain original alignment and reduce the need for further re-machining
- Minimise costly downtime with on-site repairs
- Enjoy the reassurance of over 60 years of Internatonal Expertise
- Cost Effective and Time Saving
Qualitech is an authorized distributer of all Randolph Gear Drive products, parts and servicing in Trinidad and Tobago.
Erosion Protection / Wear Protection. Seamless rubber-like, elastomeric protective coatings to solve dynamic wear, impact, cavitation, hygiene, noise, rubber repairs, non-stick, anti-skid, shock problems etc using a novel cartridge spray system. Combining the wear & tear of rubber properties without vulcanization, durability of steel with epoxy ceramic to offer lifetime improvements.
Some advantages include:
- 2-2000x time more resistance than ceramic coating
- 550% more resistant than grey cast iron
- 25% more resistant than stainless steel SS316
- 1500% more responsive than 2 part poly urea
- fluid flow efficiency
- NO VOCS
- FDA Approved
- Ultra light weight
- Cost effective
- Extremely smooth and non-slip options
- Fast dry in minutes
- 20000 hours salt spray testing
- Duplex steel protection
- Electrically insulating
Corrocoat products are perfect for withstanding harsh operating environments. Its unique high-performance composites and coatings not only fight against corrosion, they also prolong the life of metals and machinery. Ideal for critical service applications, these high-performance polymeric products offer long-term prevention of biofouling, resistance to cathodic disbonding, crack bridging, high conductivity, and resistance to chemicals, including high concentrations of sulphuric acid.
Polyflake® has been the leader in the corrosion restoration industry for over 25 years, offering solutions to almost every corrosion problem in industry. Whether these corroded parts are, metal, concrete or plastic, Polyflake® has an effective and durable solution. Polyflake® can repair, rebuild and protect equipment to original standards at a much lower cost than replacement.
TEKLEEN® water filters are the industry’s highest quality automatic, self-cleaning water filters and strainers. We specialize in providing industrial water filters and irrigation filters which are designed in accordance with ASME Boiler and Pressure Vessel Code, Section VIII standards and are made by Tekleen Automatic Filters, Inc.
Qualitech Machining Serves Ltd is proud to be a SKF Certified Pump Rebuilder.
- At SKF-certified shops, technicians complete extensive training in pump system analysis, bearing installation, lubrication systems, and condition monitoring technologies.
- QMS has access to SKF’s unparalleled collection of parts, tools, and technical support. We are kept up-to-date with the latest technologies and best practices. We are empowered to perform root-cause analysis and troubleshooting.
- All SKF Certified Rebuilders must complete regular audits to help ensure compliance with rigorous standards. We must also meet SKF requirements for continuous improvement and competence development.
REDDY-BUFFALOES PUMP COMPANY, specialies in custom-made pumps. Since inception, over five thousand pumps have been designed and manufactured. Qualitech is a key supplier of Diesel engines, Electric motors, Gearboxes and Firewater pumps that are to NFPA standards and UL FM approved.
We supply a range of exceptional LED lights and lighting products for residential, industrial and commercial use. Using the latest technology components, we ensure the high quality products at competitive prices.
- Save money
- Energy efficient
- Low maintenance cost
- Environmentally friendly
- Better light
- Emits less heat
LEESON offers over 6,000 AC and DC stock motors, gear motors, and control solutions. All built for industrial use with the features you expect for new installation requirements and convenient replacement. Twenty-three stocking warehouses in the USA.
- AC & DC Motors of all types
- Adjustable Speed Drives
- Technical Sales Force
The Electrical Apparatus Service Association, Inc. (EASA) is an international trade organization of nearly 1,800 electromechanical sales and service firms in 63 countries. Through its many engineering and educational programs, EASA provides members with a means of keeping up to date on materials, equipment, and state-of-the-art technology.